We provide architectural plans both the aesthetics and functionality. Each design is conceived and developed with 3D imagination of a building. It will improve the building aesthetics with better lighting consequence. Materials selection plays an Important role in achieving the design aspires.
The following activities are a part of our architectural design services
STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS & DESIGN
- Site analysis
- Preliminary drawings to enable clients to understand their buildings
- Preparing overall plot plans and drawings for statutory approvals.
- Structural feasibility study
- Building designing and liaisons
- Providing detailed plans, sections and elevations of various buildings.
- Seeing to the details of doors, windows, shutters and the like.
- Handling finishing schedules and details.
- Liaison with the authorities.
We have dedicated team of Structural Engineers who have the skills and wide experience to undertake most challenging and complex projects. The entire team is thoroughly conversant with all International standards on Concrete and Steel Design like British, American and Indian Standards. Latest advanced Software's are extensively used in Structural Analysis and Design of Structures. In addition to this, in-house Software Development has been done in many areas to arrive at an Optimal Solution to any Structural Engineering Problem.
The following activities are a part of our Structural Designs services
- Preliminary discussions on architectural drawings.
- Proposing Structural scheme of the project.
- Structural design & preparation of detailed execution drawings.
- Inspection of site to ensure that the work is proceeding according to the structural drawings issued.
- Providing detailed structural Analysis & design report
We are specialized in the following sectors
- All type of R.C.C and Steel buildings
- Pre-Engineered building
- Industrial Structures
- Warehouse/Cold Stores
- Foundation and Special Structures
- Earthquake analysis and design of Structures
- Structural static and dynamic analysis
- Structural Temperature analysis
- Structural P∆ analysis
- Quality assurance and Design Basis report
- Structural Audit and Structural stability reports
- Certifying stability of industrial structures